Frequently Asked Questions
When should I place my order?
- At least 3 days pre-arrival is recommended. We do offer a rush option for orders placed less than 24 hours prior to delivery. Rush orders are subject to a $25.00 Rush Fee. The earlier the order is placed the more likely there will be no item substitutions.
Where is delivery offered?
- Anywhere on St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island. If you would like to use our services elsewhere, please ask and we will see if we can make accommodations.
When will my order be delivered?
- Delivery times will vary. Most orders are delivered by 4:00 PM on the requested delivery date. Our goal is to have your order delivered and stowed before you arrive to your destination. Note: Monday deliveries are not available Aug 15 through Nov 15. Deliveries scheduled on those days will be delivered the preceding Sunday or the following Tuesday.
Are groceries stowed/stocked pre-arrival?
- Yes. All dry, cold and frozen items will be properly transported and stored away.
Is there an order minimum?
- No. Order as much or little as you would like. All reorders will be discounted with the use of a code (provided via email).
Is delivery offered?
- For your convenience, we offer delivery or in-store pickup. Should you choose delivery, your order will be delivered and stowed at your residing location.
Do I need to be present for delivery?
- No. However, we will need to have access to the villa/room/boat if delivery is chosen. The property manager, resort staff or travel agent will work with us to coordinate delivery. There are few simple questions at the end of the checkout process regarding delivery coordination.
Can I order items that are not available on the website?
- Yes. Enter additional items in the “Special Requests” field near the bottom of the checkout page (example below). Please provide the item name, quantity, size and any other descriptive information. We will do our best to source the requested items.
Can this service be used for boats?
Yes. We provision for yachts and charter boats of all sizes. Head on over to our boat provisioning website, www.freshfoodsviyachts.com to complete an order.
Where are you located?
- Approximately 20 minutes from the airport (traffic permitting). We are located on the Southeast end of the island.